Europeanisation of the Welfare State
- Social Security for Refugees: A Legal Comparison
- Publication on "Cross-Border Health Care in the European Union"
- Social Services and Assistance through the Local Community
Modernisation of the Welfare State
- Social Security and Long-Term Care Dependency
- Demographic Change and Old-Age Security
- Legal Scope for Action with regard to Pension Reforms
Law and Economics
- Empirical Law Studies
- Acceptance through Opposition Proceedings?
Social Security in Threshold Countries
- The Pension Reform in Latin America and ILO Guidelines
- The Implimentation of Social Rights
- The Principle of Equality and Ban on Discrimination within the Social Security Laws of Latin America